Be-bop Biscotti - Almond Dark Chocolate
Unit price per
A traditional Almond biscotti generously finished with dark chocolate icing.
INGREDIENTS: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), icing (sugar, palm kernel and palm oils, cocoa [processed with potassium carbonate], nonfat milk, sorbitan monostearate, and soy lecithin, vanilla bean), sugar, eggs (whole eggs, citric acid), butter (cream [milk], salt), almonds, almond extract (bitter almond [natural benzaldehyde]), vanilla extract (vanilla extract, propylene glycol, vanillin [artificial flavor], caramel color), salt, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate). CONTAINS: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs, Almonds
ALLERGY INFORMATION: Made On Shared Equipment With Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs, Peanuts and Tree Nuts.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1/2 Biscotti (32g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 150, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5g (23% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (6% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 22g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber <1g (3% DV), Sugars 9g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0%DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (8% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Please note Biscotti's are very delicate, we pack all of our orders with care and make sure they are packed properly. During travels Biscotti's may break in half.